Wednesday, September 26, 2007

MY SPIRITUALITY

I lived in Denver years ago when I was young and dumb (not so young anymore). When I got here, I found myself in a place I loved and working a job I hated. With immaturity running high, and money running low, after 2 and a half years I left and went back to San Antonio. 10 years later, I've returned with my beautiful wife and daughter. I love everything the mountains have to offer. I like to ski, hike, fish, camp, look at, and do just about anything in the mountains. The time I was away was spent figuring out how to get back. I knew when I left that I wasn't done here. Once I was married and a father, this spent some time on the back burner. But, through hard work and diligence (some groveling too), Mrs. Bop agreed moving to Denver might be a good idea. We've been here a little over 6 months, and the best thing I have found is how much I enjoy sharing the mountains with my daughter. She is very much a 6 year old little girl. Princesses, pretty things, painted nails, fancy dresses -- she loves them all. But every once in a while, I make her do something with me in the mountains and she has a great time. Me too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd say you are much smarter now.