Saturday, November 10, 2007

FISHIN'

I had to do the birthday present shopping for Lil Bop's birthday. Mrs. Bop was having a very busy time then, so it was left to Dbop. Lil Bop got from us Legos (cool), a video game (cooler), and her very own Barbie fishing pole (SWEEEET). Fast forward a couple of weeks, and it was time to put Barbie to the test. Lil Bop had a day off from school, so I decided to take the day off with her. It seemed like a perfect day for fishing. We tried three different spots along the South Platte River, had a picnic lunch; it was a great day. We didn't catch anything, not even a bite. Lil Bop said she had a lot of fun. I had a blast. I had a great day teaching her to fish. We worked on casting and reeling and she picked it up very quickly. Even though we didn't catch any fish, it was a great day with my daughter.

No comments: