Saturday, December 01, 2007

WHERE I'VE LIVED


My brother Jack Army has gone to many places during his career, and that made me think about where I've been in my life. So, I'll start with where I'm living now. The Bop's just recently moved across town into a house. This is the first time Mrs. Bop or I have lived in our own house. It's been apartments or duplexes up until now. It's a nice feeling not having to worry about being or hearing the elephants upstairs. Lil Bop can jump and dance in the house without care (sort of -- we have hardwood floors) and she finally has a yard to play in. The funny part is I live on Cherry St. now.

1 comment:

Katy said...

Cherry St? Isn't that where the hookers in San Antonio are? I love the house and can not wait to see it in person. Clint gets vacation in 2009....Whoohoo baby!