Thursday, September 06, 2007

WE GOT AN XTERRA

We moved to a place where it snows on my house. SWEEEET. I've lived here before and was lucky enough to learn how to drive in the snow in other people's cars. Mrs. Bop grew up in South Texas where it has snowed once in the last twenty years. She's learning to drive in the snow in our cars. She was handling it like a champ before I was able to join her here in Denver. But to facilitate her getting around town and to preserve my sanity, we bought a 4WD vehicle. This was purely for her and Lil Bop to be safe when tooling around town in the snow. WINK-WINK, NUDGE-NUDGE. WE LIVE NEAR THE MOUNTAINS. This picture is from March when we bought it. The first place we went for a hike was at Red Rocks State Park and I thought this made a good picture.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is one hot . . . car. Hee hee.

Anonymous said...

Good words.